Monday

Hello World! My first post to Blogger!

I’m an Ubuntu consumer who supports the neighborhood work to spread Ubuntu. I regular the Ubuntu forums and attempt to assist as numerous as I can with hyperlinks to related info or with what’s labored on my machines.

I adore utilizing Ubuntu, trying out new software program, and helping out other people who're finding totally free software program and linux-based OSes. I’m a “Flockstar”. I generally use the flock browser as my normal browser. It is up to date for three.0 and as of this typing, isn't accessible on any Linux distro of any type, so I’m only utilizing it on Windows 7. I also run the deviantArt group.

I’m a member of LinuxChix. I subscribe towards the mailing lists as well as regular the IRC rooms. I'm a social-network consumer. I adore utilizing social networks, networking, chatting and sending messages in between myself and other people around the internet. Really feel totally free to join me on any with the ones listed around the profiles web page. Standing.net will be the 1 I use probably the most.

1 comment: